Apple Pro Res 422 (Proxy) Quicktime and DNxHD
• Visual countdown
• Visual/audio 2pop and tail pop
• Master timecode burn (Upper right as far out of frame as possible)
• Source timecode burn (Upper left as far out of frame as possible)
• Guide track Audio: Track 1 - production dialogue only / track 2 to contain production sound and temp music.
AAF / OMF:
• 24 bit 48kHz
• 1-frame audio 2-pop and tail pop matching picture
• 300 frame handles, where possible.
• Audio only edl referencing original sound rolls, files or tapes (very important)
• Video only edl
• Clip names as comments
• Sound Roll reports
• Printed EDL’s
• On a mac formatted external hard drive or USB key.
• Our FTP site is also available for file delivery.
BPI is not responsible for any loss or damage to any media on these drives.
Print this page or download here: https://www.hightail.com/download/ZWJYRkJVMVgwVW52WnNUQw